FAQs on Hemp Seed Protein Powder
What is hemp protein powder?
- Hemp Protein Powder is derived from the crushing process of Hemp Seeds from the Hemp Plant also known as Cannabis Sativa L.
What are hemp protein powder benefits?
- Hemp Protein Powder benefits include-
- Builds lean muscle
- Aids digestive health
- Cardio protective
- Boots fat metabolism
- Improves memory and brain function
- Maintains energy levels
- Builds immunity
- Helps muscle repair
Hemp protein vs whey protein - which has better nutritional value?
- Hemp Protein Vs Whey Protein- Hemp Protein in the better choice.
- Due to its superior nutritional value- Hemp Protein
- Provides proteins, essential amino acids and fatty acids
- Contains more fiber, calcium, Iron and healthy fats
- 100% Natural
What are hemp seed side effects?
- There have been no reported side effects of Hemp Seed Protein.
What are some hemp protein powder recipes?
- Checkout BOHECO Life Blog to know more about hemp powder recipes.
Where to buy best hemp protein powder online?
- Click Here to Buy Best Hemp Protein Powder.
What is Edestin Protein?
- Hemp is the only plant to produce ‘Edestin Protein’- a highly-digestible protein that stimulates the manufacturing process of antibodies against invasive agents and is considered the backbone of the cell’s DNA.
Can I cook/bake with Hemp Protein?
- Yes, you can! Please look at the directions of use. Also, you can experiment with recipes and creatively include Hemp Seed Powder to your diet.
Do Hemp Seeds contain THC?
- Hemp contains less than 0.3% THC by dry weight which is the norm set by governments around the globe. This amount of THC is not enough to create a psychoactive effect, and this has been verified by multiple food research institutions globally.
Do Hemp Seeds contain Cannabidiol (CBD)?
- Cannabidiol is produced within the flower of the cannabis plant. Therefore, hemp seeds also have a negligible percentage of CBD.
Can Hemp products cause intoxication?
- No, you cannot get intoxicated by consuming Hemp products. This is because THC(which is the psychoactive factor responsible for creating the euphoria or high) is negligible. Our hemp seeds go through a rigorous cleaning process and we also conduct several tests on every batch of hemp seed before packaging. This is also backed by validated results which show that the amount of THC present in the product is well within the safety limits and norms.
Is it safe for pregnant women to consume Hemp?
- We recommend you consult a physician. Hemp contains numerous nutrients, including folic acid, so it could be a nutritious and delicious addition to expectant mothers’ diets.
Is it safe for children to consume Hemp?
- We recommend that you consult a physician and take into consideration the child’s age and body weight while determining the portions.
What would be the correct dosage of Hemp Products?
- We recommend that one consults a physician/nutritionist.
Where does Hemp originally come from?
- Hemp is indigenous to the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range. It is where the plant was said to have originated and from there it’s wonders were eventually noticed and then spread through continents.
How is Hemp helping the farmers?
- An increasing number of farmers are leaving the agricultural haven that exists in the Himalayas to work in cities. Hemp grows fast with the least intervention and has about *25,000 proven usages. Farmers will stand to benefit from growing hemp and as we empower them, we empower ourselves. BOHECO Life insists on Fair Trade methods and the education and upliftment of all our agricultural partners.
How can Hemp help our environmental crisis?
- According to the United Nations our unsustainable food choices have been causing more harm to the planet than our use of cars, buses, trucks, ships and planes, combined! Hemp requires less water, no pesticides, has soil remedial properties, removes 5 times more Carbon-dioxide from the air and can make almost everything that can be made from trees. Growing hemp reduces water and soil pollution, limits soil erosion, helps restore soil properties, and can save our precious trees!
Why is Hemp a great source of nutrition?
- The Hemp plant is not just a nutritional powerhouse, it is the plant kingdoms most sustainable and versatile resource. It means you’re never going to run out of the most balanced source of nutrition from the lap of nature. Hemp seeds provide you with a great source of premium quality plant-based protein, Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3+6, Edestin protein, Calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamins E + B’s, Minerals and dietary fibres.