- Hemp Seed Oil is derived from the Hemp Seeds of the Hemp Plant also called Cannabis Sativa L. Hemp Seeds are cold-pressed to obtain the benefits of Hemp Seed Oil.
How to use hemp seed oil?
- Hemp Seed Oil can be drizzled onto any meal to add wholesome nutrition to it. Add Hemp Seed Oil to your salads, parathas, Gajar ka Halwa, humus, dips.
What are the hemp seed oil benefits for skin and hair?
- Hemp Seed Oil benefits include-
- Helps improve immunity
- Boosts Fat Loss
- Helps Lower Cholesterol
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Brain Tonic
- Nourishes Hair and Skin
- Improves Vision
- Improves Heart
- Health Hemp Seed Oil benefits for skin include-
- a)Act As An Effective Moisturizer- Hemp seed oil contains fats that are also found in our skin. Vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants found in the oil, provide great protection and moisture for dry and tired skin.
- b) Soothe Skin Rashes- Hemp seed oil is versatile and can be used for a variety of skin ailments like dryness, acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Usually, skin rashes are caused because of deficiencies of Vitamin D and omega 6 fatty acid; since hemp seed oil contains these properties, it reduces redness, itching, and inflammation, leaving the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Hemp Seed Oil benefits for hair include-
- Hemp seed oil can be used to moisturize and strengthen hair and stimulate its growth. High levels of essential fatty acids found in hemp seed oil play a key role in maintaining healthy hair.
Is hemp seed oil legal?
- Yes, Hemp Seed Oil is Legal.
Where to buy hemp seed oil?
- Click Here to Buy Hemp Seed Oil.
Can one cook with Hemp seed oil?
- Hemp Seed Oil is best used in its raw form, which helps keep its properties intact. However, you can use Hemp Seed Oil in any way that you deem fit.
Is Hemp Seed Oil non-comedogenic?
- Yes, it is! Hemp Seed Oil does not cause pore blockage and is one of the very few multi-purpose skincare oils that is non-comedogenic.
Do Hemp Seeds contain THC?
- Hemp contains less than 0.3% THC by dry weight which is the norm set by governments around the globe. This amount of THC is not enough to create a psychoactive effect, and this has been verified by multiple food research institutions globally.
Do Hemp Seeds contain Cannabidiol (CBD)?
- Cannabidiol is produced within the flower of the cannabis plant. Therefore, hemp seeds also have a negligible percentage of CBD.
Can Hemp products cause intoxication?
- No, you cannot get intoxicated by consuming Hemp products. This is because THC(which is the psychoactive factor responsible for creating the euphoria or high) is negligible. Our hemp seeds go through a rigorous cleaning process and we also conduct several tests on every batch of hemp seed before packaging. This is also backed by validated results which show that the amount of THC present in the product is well within the safety limits and norms.
Is it safe for pregnant women to consume Hemp?
- We recommend you consult a physician. Hemp contains numerous nutrients, including folic acid, so it could be a nutritious and delicious addition to expectant mothers’ diets.
Is it safe for children to consume Hemp?
- We recommend that you consult a physician and take into consideration the child’s age and body weight while determining the portions.
What would be the correct dosage of Hemp Products?
- We recommend that one consults a physician/nutritionist.
Where does Hemp originally come from?
- Hemp is indigenous to the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range. It is where the plant was said to have originated and from there it’s wonders were eventually noticed and then spread through continents.
How is Hemp helping the farmers?
- An increasing number of farmers are leaving the agricultural haven that exists in the Himalayas to work in cities. Hemp grows fast with the least intervention and has about *25,000 proven usages. Farmers will stand to benefit from growing hemp and as we empower them, we empower ourselves. BOHECO Life insists on Fair Trade methods and the education and upliftment of all our agricultural partners.
How can Hemp help our environmental crisis?
- According to the United Nations our unsustainable food choices have been causing more harm to the planet than our use of cars, buses, trucks, ships and planes, combined! Hemp requires less water, no pesticides, has soil remedial properties, removes 5 times more Carbon-dioxide from the air and can make almost everything that can be made from trees. Growing hemp reduces water and soil pollution, limits soil erosion, helps restore soil properties, and can save our precious trees!
Why is Hemp a great source of nutrition?
- The Hemp plant is not just a nutritional powerhouse, it is the plant kingdoms most sustainable and versatile resource. It means you’re never going to run out of the most balanced source of nutrition from the lap of nature. Hemp seeds provide you with a great source of premium quality plant-based protein, Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3+6, Edestin protein, Calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamins E + B’s, Minerals and dietary fibres.