The Hemp Chapter - Intimate Wash Women
- Controls itching
- Control odour and irritation
- Cleanse excessive vaginal discharge
- Balances vaginal ph. levels.
- Keeps unwanted bacteria away from your delicate area.
- Gives you soothing relief from rashes and burning sensation.
- Pour some in your hand and apply it on the external area during shower or regular toilet usage
- Clean from front to back so as not to bring back the germs of the anus towards the vulva area and the vagina. Rinse well after that
- For best results, you can cleanse once or twice a day, when you shower
- After the use of the intimate wash, dry this fragile area carefully by dabbing with a soft towel.
- EDTA Free
- Mineral Oil-Free
How to Use
Pump once to twice onto your palm. Gently massage the lather on your genitals. Rinse well with water.
Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl, Isethionate, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Natural Betaine, Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate, Hempseed Oil, Tea tree oil, Sodium Gluconate, Menthol Ext.
Concern - Intimate area
Net Weight - 50 mL
Best Before - 24 Months